Sleeping room requests for all convention hotels will be handled by the WC10 Housing Bureau/Experient
, the official housing providers for the 10th World Congress Alternatives and Animal Uses in the Life Sciences. WC10 does not process hotel reservations.
To obtain the special meeting rates, make your reservations early – the lower rate hotels will sell out first and those close to the Convention Center will go very quickly.
Be sure to read the information on the importance of staying at a WC10 official hotel
. Please be aware that groups such as Expo Housing Services are contacting our attendees and exhibitors but Expo Housing Services IS NOT
affiliated with WC10 and are not official housing providers.
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
(0.5 blocks from the Convention Center)
(3.5 blocks from the Convention Center)
(1.0 blocks from the Convention Center)
You can make hotel reservations in any of the following ways:
Attendees are strongly encouraged to make hotel reservations early
to guarantee hotel rates and availability. The deadline for making reservations at the meeting rate is Wednesday, July 19, 2017
. Hotel placement is on a first-come, first-served basis
and according to hotel room availability. Hotel rates listed are in U.S. dollars and are subject to state and local taxes. Rates do not include any meals unless otherwise noted. Neither WC10 nor the Housing Bureau can guarantee that hotel rooms will be available at the group rates after the deadline.
Please have the following information available when you make your reservation:
- Name of Convention: 10th World Congress Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of hotel
- Arrival/departure dates
- Number of rooms requested
- Type of room (single - 1 person), double (2 persons, triple – 3, etc.)
- Number of people in party
- Credit card type, account number, expiration date, billing name and address
- Names of all occupants of room
- Email Address/Fax number to which confirmation is to be sent.
- Daytime telephone number
A credit card valid through August 2017 or later is required to secure your room reservation. Most major credit cards are accepted (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner’s Club). The hotel may charge a one night’s room and tax as a deposit to the credit card submitted with your reservation request upon receipt of reservation by the hotel after July 19, 2017
A credit card is required to reserve your room even if you intend to pay the hotel by check. A check in the amount of one night’s stay and tax must be sent directly to the hotel after July 26, 2017
and prior to August 9, 2017
. A copy of the housing bureau acknowledgement must accompany the check.
CHANGES/CANCELLATIONS: Prior to July 25
, all changes and cancellations should be made directly with the housing bureau. Beginning July 31
, changes and cancellations should be made directly with the hotel. Cancellation of your reservation within 72 hours of your arrival date or failure to check in on your scheduled arrival date will result in one night’s room and tax charge to the credit card provided as a guarantee. Some hotels will charge a fee for early departures and for changes made within 72 hours of arrival.
To contact Experient via telephone between 8:00AM and 5:00PM CST, Monday thru Friday, please call 844-459-4636
. Email: WCAAULS@experient-inc.com
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you from Experient once your reservation has been secured with a credit card. If you do not receive a confirmation within 1 week, please call 844-459-4636
. You will not receive a confirmation from the hotel; however, each hotel will honor the housing bureau acknowledgement
ADA AND SPECIAL NEEDS:
Please review the chart showing ADA compliances at each hotel. Please complete the appropriate box on the housing application if you have specific needs. Please do not hesitate to contact mailto:email@example.com
with any questions.
Are you interested in sharing a room at WC10 to cut down on expenses? Use the Room Sharing Message Board
to find a roommate. The use of this Message Board is purely optional and does not guarantee a room share. WC10 and their officers, employees, and agents assume no responsibility with respect to these services and accept no liabilities relative to the services. Submission of this form indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of this disclaimer of liability.
Why Choose an Official WC10 Hotel?
All WC10 attendees and exhibitors are encouraged to make hotel reservations by utilizing the official WC10 housing bureau Experient. We recognize that attendees have many options with area hotels and that you may be looking only at the per night cost in making your decision. However, we encourage you to take a few minutes to understand the importance of selecting an official WC10 hotel and the other factors beyond the per night rate.
What does this mean to you?
- When we are able to maintain a consistent history of hotel rooms sold, it helps us negotiate the lowest hotel rates possible for future meetings.
- WC10 earns credit for each room night utilized by an attendee or exhibitor when the reservation is at an official conference hotel. This credit helps to offset the rental costs of the convention center.
- Our hotels contracts protect you. Booking within the WC10 hotel block gives us the opportunity, if the need does arise, to assist you with any hotel problem you may experience while at the meeting. When you choose other hotels we have no contacts or leverage to help rectify a problem or inconvenience that you may have encountered.
- Lastly, be cautious of companies contacting you that claim to be affiliated with WC10 by offering discounted hotel rates. You will be providing your contact information and credit card number to individuals that are not affiliated with WC10. They frequently have only 2-3 rooms at the advertised hotel; subcontract to 3rd party travel agents outside the U.S.; and are extremely difficult to track down by telephone or through their websites. These are not reputable companies. Only Experient provides housing registration on behalf of WC10.
The last day to make reservations at the discounted convention rate is Wednesday, July 19, 2017
We encourage you to make your reservations early as the lower priced properties will sell out first.